This is a ‘Bubble’ entrance ticket that is valid for a bubble of up to 6 people who are not socially distancing from each other.
NEW WELSH GOVERNMENT REGULATIONS: Please make a note of the names of ALL people in your group in the booking notes box.
By purchasing this ticket, you agree to us recording your contact details and to have read our ‘How to visit us‘ guidelines in advance of your visit. We politely request that all visitors adhere to our site rules, which includes that all adult visitors (and as many children as possible) wear face coverings in all indoor areas and keep 2 metres from all other groups. If you don’t have your own, locally-made, bug-themed face coverings are available to purchase in the Ticket Office…although they have been selling out quickly!
How to buy your ticket and visit us:
- Select the number of adults, children, toddlers, students/seniors and season ticket holders in your bubble
- Select the date of your visit. You will then be given the option of a time slot for arrival. One family bubble time slot is available every 15 minutes
- Select your arrival time slot – please note, this time slot is just your arrival time – you are obviously able to stay for much longer than the 15 minutes! If a time slot is not showing it means that it is already booked
- If there are more than 6 people in your group, you will need to buy a second bubble ticket for the time slot before or after your allocated time slot. If possible, we do ask that you arrive at the time of your booking, even if you are in a bubble with another group – this really helps the flow of people coming in
- Purchase your ticket/s online (you will be taken to Paypal where you can either log in or checkout as a guest)
- Please arrive at your designated time slot and queue by the tyres outside the Ticket Office. Please wait outside for us to buzz you into the Ticket Office and please sanitise your hands and pop your face covering on before entering. We will ask for your booking name as confirmation of your booking.
All visitors are now kindly asked to book in advance in order for us to control the numbers onsite so that you can enjoy a safe and relaxing visit. However, we may also be able to take walk-ins depending on how busy we are on the day.
Want to eat at Grub Kitchen?
Grub Kitchen is open to Bug Farm customers as a priority on a first-come-first-served cafe basis. If there is space onsite, we may be able to take walk-ins if you just want to eat but not visit The Bug Farm too. However, we can’t take advance Grub Kitchen bookings in case there is no space onsite. Therefore, we can’t guarantee you can eat in Grub without booking to visit The Bug Farm too.
Please see our ‘How to visit us‘ guidelines for all questions about your visit.
You will notice that we are no longer open on Mondays – Mondays for us are now ‘Me-time Mondays’ here, allowing us to all have a little time for ourselves.