This is an entrance ticket that is valid for a group of up to 6 people.
During Welsh school holidays, you can now pre-book onto an Up-Close Meet the Bugs session online before your visit too (see below).
-As a result of Brexit, Grub Kitchen is not currently able to serve edible insects. The UK Food Standards Agency are in the process of re-regulating Novel Foods, of which insects are one type. Don’t worry though, Grub Kitchen still has plenty of delicious, local food on the menu and we all look forward to when they are able to serve insects once again.
***THE BUG FARM WILL CLOSE AT 3PM ON SUNDAY 26th JUNE 2022. GRUB KITCHEN IS CLOSED ALL DAY ON SUNDAY 26TH JUNE 2022 ***
By purchasing this ticket, you agree to have read our ‘How to visit us‘ guidelines in advance of your visit.
How to buy your ticket and visit us:
- Select the number of adults, children, toddlers, students/seniors and season ticket holders in your bubble
- Select the date of your visit. You will then be given the option of a time slot for arrival.
- Select your arrival time slot – please note, this time slot is just your arrival time – you are obviously able to stay for much longer than the 15 minutes! If a time slot is not showing it means that it is already booked.
- If there are more than 6 people in your group, you will need to buy a second ticket. Please make sure that there is at least 1 adult per group.
- After you have added your entrance tickets to your basket, you can choose to add on an extremely popular Up-Close Meet the Bugs session (during Welsh school holidays), where you get to meet and hold some of the bugs, by following this link.
- Purchase your ticket/s online (you will be taken to Paypal where you can either log in or checkout as a guest)
- Please arrive at your designated time slot and queue outside the Ticket Office. Please wait outside for us to buzz you into the Ticket Office. We will ask for your booking name as confirmation of your booking.
All visitors are now kindly asked to book in advance where possible. However, we may also be able to take walk-ins depending on how busy we are on the day.
Season tickets, gift vouchers and golden tickets
If you are the holder of a season ticket, gift voucher or golden ticket, please book the holder of the ticket under the ‘Season ticket’ option and you will not be charged. Please do not enter any code. We will ask to see your relevant ticket on arrival.
Want to eat at Grub Kitchen?
Grub Kitchen is open to Bug Farm customers as a priority on a first-come-first-served cafe basis. If there is space onsite, we are often able to take walk-ins if you just want to eat but not visit The Bug Farm too. However, we can’t take advance Grub Kitchen bookings in case there is no space onsite. Therefore, we can’t guarantee you can eat in Grub without booking to visit The Bug Farm too.
Please see our ‘How to visit us‘ guidelines for all questions about your visit.
You will notice that we are no longer open on Mondays – Mondays for us are now ‘Me-time Mondays’ here, allowing us to all have a little time for ourselves.